*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Big Corporations
  2. Elise (Civilization)
  3. Yourself
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156550-The-Tickling-Frontier/cid/2484796-The-Big-Corporations
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2156550
In a world where tickling is the culture, grow your frontier with your own vision.
This choice: The Big Corporations  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Big Corporations

    by: carbonz_
"Yes, my lady. I have a list of the people you should talk to."

She hands you a list which has the name, company, and the description of each one:

Mary Jane (MJ's): The largest clothing company in the frontier. Every style a lady wants, they have. Do you want to look powerful or sexy? They have it. Not only that, they also work with the army in designing their suits. Whether it's underwear or shirts, MJ does it better. They also own various fashion magazines that almost everyone reads.


Chelsea (Lush Network): A monopolized network that shows news, entertainment, and other forms of media. Whatever message you want to convey, Chelsea is the one to go to since every home has her Television. Also, whatever channel is available, Lush Network owns and creates.

Lady Pink (Vanguard): Fingers are great, but not always the best choice. Vanguard has created almost all the "toys" that women use today for their own pleasures and fantasies. Not only are they the front runners in tech, they supply the army with their "weaponry". They also have their own female mercenary group called the Valkyries if you need something to..."take care of."

After reading each description, you decide that your first visit will be with:

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mary Jane

2. Chelsea

*Noteb*
3. Lady Pink

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 carbonz_ (UN: carbonz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
carbonz_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156550-The-Tickling-Frontier/cid/2484796-The-Big-Corporations