*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet Our Hero
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156667-The-Pregnancy-Ring/cid/2485258-Meet-Our-Hero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2156667
An eighth grader discovers a ring and uses it to satisfy his pregnancy fetish.
Chapter #1

Meet Our Hero

    by: jontron
Connor was an 8th grader, 13 years of age. His hair was ridiculously dark brown and his eyes were brown as well. He was the school's deadpan snarker. But Connor also had a secret he kept from all: he had a fetish for pregnant women. It didn't matter how plain a girl looked- if she was pregnant, he wanted her.

One day, while walking to first period, he spied a solid gold ring. Curious, he rubbed it. It seemed to do nothing, but a few seconds later, a voice inside his head made itself known.

'Put the ring in your pocket,' it commanded. Connor's mind was unsure, but his body had already decided.

'You have obtained the Pregnancy Ring,' said the voice.

'The what?' Connor asked.

'The Pregnancy Ring allows you to create new pregnancies or edit existing ones, finetuning them to your preferences. However, only women who were on campus when you picked it up can come under the ring's influence.'

'That sounds perfect. When can I use it?'

'Right now!'

Connor was excited, but he was unsure who to use the ring on first.

You have the following choices:

1. A Student

2. Faculty

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jontron (UN: haas200 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jontron has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156667-The-Pregnancy-Ring/cid/2485258-Meet-Our-Hero