*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Swim Trunks became transparent
  2. Which One?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2157582-The-Very-embarrassed-nerd-2/cid/2790133-Swim-Trunks-became-transparent
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by AC
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2157582
A nerdy character based on me, gets embarrassed
This choice: Swim Trunks became transparent  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Swim Trunks became transparent

    by: AC
Adam was nervous about gym class this year, because one quarter of the class was spent in the pool, doing water activities, which for a lot of boys Adams age, would be a good thing, it means girls in bikinis, an easy class, and unlike with most of the other gym activities, Adam was actually pretty talented in the pool, he was on even ground with the other guys....well, sort of he was still a lot paler, skinnier and weaker than them, but it also meant, having one piece of clothing on, swim trunks...around pretty girls and mean jocks, which means a simple pantsing would mean full exposure, so naturally nerdy Adam was very nervous.

But, as it would turn out, pantsing wasn't his biggest problem....

you see Adam wore old faded swim trunks, they were once light blue & green, but that was a couple of years ago, now they were faded and almost white, what Adam didn't realize was, they had become so faded, that they were turning see through.

Adam kept noticing the girls looking at him and smirking, he wondered why, he knew his trunks hadn't fallen off or anything, and no one had pantsed him, but sure enough everytime he came out of the water, everyone watched him, and they all smirked, it was driving him crazy and he didn't know that they could basically see everything that he thought was securely underneath the trunks....

You have the following choices:

1. He doesn't notice, and continues exposing himself unknowingly

2. He notices...

*Noteb*
3. Someone tells him...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AC (UN: adamccar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2157582-The-Very-embarrassed-nerd-2/cid/2790133-Swim-Trunks-became-transparent