*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Scenario: Supplement WGXXL
  2. Story Selection
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158021-The-Expansion-Menagerie/cid/2493223-Scenario-Supplement-WGXXL
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2158021
Weight Gain and Expansion in menagerie of different scenarios!
This choice: Supplement WGXXL  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Scenario: Supplement WGXXL

    by: Gabidy-Gook
This prompt is gonna be a little less story and a little more weight gain.

This company has made a formula which has the appearance of eggnog, a sweet smell, and a thicc consistency. It accelerates fat cell production by roughly 500%. What does this mean? Well, say someone eats a meal and preferably before, or after they ingest a bottle of WGXXL, they will become extremely energetic as almost all calories from the meal are turned into fat, very quickly. Side effects include arousal and increased appetite as well as minor addiction chance. If any of these side effects get out of control, stop usage and don't see a doctor, side effects should recede within a few days. The company is not responsible for any medical complications from over usage or any property damage due to increased weight.

That's what the label said in small print, but our protagonist didn't read it. She just bought six 12oz bottles of the stuff and paid the clerk who was clearly checking out her large bosom. She decided to tease him by grabbing her change with both hands, squeezing her boobs together and smiling when his eyes darted back up to hers. She left the store, sashaying her hips a little extra as she left.

Who is our protagonist and why did she buy Supplement WGXXL?

1. Alexis: a body builder who is looking to add some 'serious mass' just how poorly will her gym routine become?

2. Jenny: a chubby gainer who learned that protein shakes can do wonders for gaining.

3. Sandra: a housewife who's looking to start working out. Will she fall into the failed gym wife trope?

4. Kayla: A worker for a catering company, she has decided to have some fun and spike the drinks for an upcoming holiday party.

You have the following choices:

1. Alexis DuPonte

2. Jenny Smith

3. Sandra Jones

4. Kayla Boise

5. Additional Scenarios

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gabidy-Gook (UN: diblyribly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gabidy-Gook has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158021-The-Expansion-Menagerie/cid/2493223-Scenario-Supplement-WGXXL