*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Scenario: The Idol of the Woods
  2. Story Selection
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158021-The-Expansion-Menagerie/cid/2493198-Scenario-The-Idol-of-the-Woods
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2158021
Weight Gain and Expansion in menagerie of different scenarios!
This choice: The Idol of the Woods  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Scenario: The Idol of the Woods

    by: Gabidy-Gook
This prompt is based off of this story:

[https://www.deviantart.com/michthrow/art...]

Basically, how it works is and quote "So what? You wished that every time I come in you, you get bigger tits and I get a bigger dick? And that when I come in your mouth my balls get bigger and you get fatter?"

It's generally exponential, meaning that the more they have sex, the more they grow each time.

Prompt:

Michael and Amelia have been dating for several months now. They have traveled several hours out of town to a state park. Deep within this park are the ruins of a neolithic cult. As they hike along a trail, they discover a small statuette revealed by a recent mudslide. Amelia picks up the idol and places it in her pack, unknown to Michael. One of them then makes a wish which activates the idol's power.

Michael is 22. He's 6' tall and weights 160. He has brown hair and dark colored eyes.

Amelia is 21. She's 5'4" tall and weights 160 as well. She has long brunette hair and blue eyes.

Where does the story begin.





Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gabidy-Gook (UN: diblyribly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gabidy-Gook has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158021-The-Expansion-Menagerie/cid/2493198-Scenario-The-Idol-of-the-Woods