*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Leiko And Her Stroller
  2. Loners
  3. Testing Phase
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2498249-Leiko-And-Her-Stroller
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2158980
A boy finds a raygun that can change the size of people around him.
This choice: ...the girl with her stroller  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Leiko And Her Stroller

    by: Biggerthanbig
Seven year old Leiko was playing with her stroller. She was from Japanese heritage, had shoulder length dark hair and was wearing a bright colored dress. Leiko was a cheerful girl and loved to play on her own. Sometimes she fantasized about her dolls being real people or dream about being a doll herself. At the moment her stroller was empty, she forgot her doll, but she didn't mind she was good at playing pretend.

Dylan walked up to her to say hi. The girl stopped playing and looked up to him, he was at least a head taller than her. "Hey, are you having fun?," he said, the girl didn't respond. Still a bit cautious.

"You like playing with dolls?," Dylan asked her, this time the girls eyes lit up.

"Yes, I like dolls! What is that?," Leiko pointed at the gun in his hands.

"That is a special doll gun, it turns people in dolls," the boy said, as he saw an opportunity.

Dylan raised the gun and fired...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Biggerthanbig (UN: littleexplorer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Biggerthanbig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2498249-Leiko-And-Her-Stroller