*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2664349-Dylan-Is-Knocked-Out
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2158980
A boy finds a raygun that can change the size of people around him.
This choice: "Huh?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Dylan Is Knocked Out

    by: Unknown
Dylan spun around to head back to the bathroom. He found himself face to face with Mia, wielding a huge vase. With superhuman strength, thanks to all the exercising she did, she smashed Dylan in the head. He crumpled to the floor.

"Huh? Some kid?" she had thought Dylan to be a burglar and she doesn't recognize him.
Mia frowned and picked up the gun he was holding. It was unlike any gun she had ever seen.

She reasoned given the options that this gun changed people sizes. As she leveled this weapon back at Dylan,

Then she noticed a small brunette doll pulling itself out from under the boy's other hand. Brie got trapped under it as Dylan fell to the floor.

Mia reached her foot over to Dylan's hand and pushed it aside. Then she used one of her pedicured toes to flip over the doll, she could see it was her stepsister Brie. Mia looked from her dollsize sister back to the gun. She reasoned given the options that this gun changed people sizes. She looked down at Brie again.

“Mia please, we were just messing around. Please just restore me and let him go.”

Mia just smirked as she fired. She had no clue what the tiny girl was talking about. She didn't care, she just got her hands on an actual shrinkray. Brie watched on in horror as her savior shrank, getting smaller and smaller. When Mia stopped firing, Dylan was small enough to be Brie’s doll.

Brie scooped him up and clutched him to her chest. Tears streamed from her eyes, “Mia please!”

“Whatever Brie. Have fun living as a bug the rest of your life!” Mia shot Brie, shrinking her to about one inch tall. Dylan was just a fraction of an inch tall at this point.

The same toe that flipped Brie over hung over her like a delicate rock formation. Mia had world famous toes, so the sight was as beautiful as it was ominous.

The tween felt a huge blast of wind as the toe dropped. She barely got out of the way. Her stepsister just laughed as she watched Brie run from her as if she was some giant monster.

Mia turned around and walked to the garage, pointed the ray at her husband’s prized Porsche. She reduced it to a toy and scooped it up.

Brie followed her, from a safe distance, still clutching Dylan to her chest.

Heading back to the bed room, he was at full mast. “Hey Mia, that’s a cool model you got there.”

“It’s a gift for you and me.” She opened both the front doors and slid the car over his cock.

“Those seats are soft. It feels great.”

“It should, you bought that car with my money you bastard..”

“What?!?! How is it so small?”

“Like this...” Mia shrunk her husband. Snatching him up, she stated, “You look just like a nibble of beef jerky. Good bye dead weight. This is my gift to myself.”

Dropping the beef cake into her mouth, she savored him. Rolling him about, he jizzed in her powerful mouth. The sudden change in flavor shocked her and she spit him back out. He landed in between her huge tits.

“Who said you could cum? Your sentence is 10-12 hours and you'll be released druring toilet breaks.” Brody screamed as his wife picked him up and began to insert him into her anus.

In the doorway one inch size Brie swallowed as she watcher her stepsister's cruelty. The eleven year old sighed in relief as Dylan began to wake up, groaning and rubbing the back of his head.

Mia flopped back on the bed, contemplating what to do with her new found toy.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Biggerthanbig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2664349-Dylan-Is-Knocked-Out