*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2664741-Dylan-Captures-Brody
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2158980
A boy finds a raygun that can change the size of people around him.
This choice: “Let’s go!”  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Dylan Captures Brody

    by: Unknown
Sneaking into the bathroom, he saw Brie’s sister, Mia, in a steamy shower, and Brody sitting on the toilet looking at a Playboy. Dylan thought it was ridiculous that he’d have such a hot wife and need to look at girlie magazines. He reduced that block of rocks to a pebble. There was a resulting plop as he fell into the water.

Sneaking over, he plucked the man from the toilet bowl. Luckily he hadn’t pissed or shitted, seemingly he was there to just masturbate as his cock was rock hard.

Dylan shifted the man into one hand. He was maybe half Brie's size now. This once Goliath seemed terrified, which made Dylan smile. With a free finger, he plucked at the cock like a guitar string. Dylan could almost imagine the twang it produced and chuckled.

Seeing such a human specimen was making him hard, so Dylan shucked off his clothes. The man started yelling at Dylan, so he stopped it with a flick to his skull. His eyes rolled back and his tongue kinda dribbled out of his mouth.

Dylan set to categorizing all the mans muscles with his fingers. Rubbing them and squeezing them. Whenever he saw the man’s cock pout, he would give it enough attention to stiffen back up. He particularly liked the man’s pecks and thighs, giving those extra attention.

Finally he decided to focus on the piece of gristle between the man’s legs. Flicking it with his finger, it was just as hard as before. A slight pinch confirmed it was full of blood and ready for attention. Starting with his scrotum, Dylan rubbed a finger along the underside of the cock. It began dribbling right away.

Using the slime, he coated the entire shaft and head. He used the lubrication to slide his fingers up and down the shaft. The man’s penis was massive, about one inch long with his body only about six inches in height. For fun, he teased his own nipples with the penis until they were stiff. Then he held a mock lightsaber duel with their cocks. His cock was bigger than Brody’s whole body, so he had no chance.

All this attention pushed the man’s body over the edge and he spurted all over Dylan’s hand. Dylan smelled it and didn’t particularly care for it. He collected it and shoved it all back into his doll’s mouth. He giggled watching the unconscious toy gag. Using some toilet paper, he cleaned them both up fully.

He was at a loss on how to store him. Then he rembered Brie was still in his shirt pocket. Without even acknowleding her he stuffed the shrunken man inside with her and dropped his shirt back on his pile of clothes.

“Honey, are you warmed up for me? If so, I could use your cock,” Mia called from the shower.

It dawned on Dylan why Brody had the porn. Dylan looked down and saw he was rock hard. The toy man was going to be no help to this goddess. Perhaps she’d like to play with his cock.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Biggerthanbig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/2664741-Dylan-Captures-Brody