*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Turning Her Into A Giant
  2. Mother Dearest
  3. Testing Phase
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/3118271-Turning-Her-Into-A-Giant
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2158980
A boy finds a raygun that can change the size of people around him.
This choice: ...a wave of growth energy, turning her into a giant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Turning Her Into A Giant

    by: MysticMythos
Dylan got into position and tried to make sure that he would shrink his mother. She'd been particularly strict and played favorites, giving his sister better toys & lighter punishment. Maybe if he was bigger than them, he'd teach them a lesson. He didn't even bother looking at what setting the gun was on before firing it at his mother.

Helen was humming a tune in her head when a ray from the gun hit her. She dropped the fine china plate she was washing as the gun began to take effect on her. The young mother began to rapidly swell before Dylan's eyes. Her shirt and bra quickly broke off, as did her pants. "What's happening?", Helen shouted as she continued to grow even more. In seconds, her final pieces of clothing broke off as she reached 10 feet tall, having to duck down.

Dylan checked the settings on his gun again. He had it set on grow instead of shrink, and the gun provided a convienent readout saying that his mother would be 100 feet tall afterwards. He sighed annoyedly, but was interruped by the feeling of his mothers' flesh touching him. He looked up to see that Helen was just about to fill the room. What was even more interesting to him was that she was no longer fearful and concerned, but rather she was panting like a tired dog and seemed to be enjoying every inch of height she gained. Dylan was caught in a trance looking at his mom's beauty when the flesh pressed harder against him. His titanic mother was just about to break out of the house, and Dylan was caught between her and the wall.

Helen was panting and moaning. She didn't know what caused this growth, but she was enjoying every second of it. However, her lustful moans were interrupted by the realization that her house was getting too small for her, or rather she was growing too large for the house. She caught sight of her son and pushed him out through the wall to save him from her expanding body. As she broke out of the house, her growth sped up immensely, and just as she was regaining her composure, she reached her estimated 100 foot height.

Dylan wakes up from the shove his giant mother gave him and can see her towering body in the distance. He gulps as Helen thinks of her next move.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MysticMythos (UN: mysticmythos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Biggerthanbig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2158980-Having-Fun-With-Sizes/cid/3118271-Turning-Her-Into-A-Giant