*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2159378-48-hours/cid/2499791-A-scruffy-looking-sock-in-her-drawer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Entertainment · #2159378
You can become any item but once you become it you are stuck until the item is not used
This choice: A scruffy looking sock in her drawer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A scruffy looking sock in her drawer

    by: dustman1
Yo spot her sock drawer, but as you see a nice new sock you want to become, you hear the stairs being climbed. You blindly grab a sock and change into it. Imediately you can tell something is wrong, you feel weak. Just then lauren walks in, noticing your abcence she decides she should go to the gym. She begins to change, she grabs some gym clothes out of the cupboard and puts them on, a pair of tight leggins and a fairly tight top which lets her belly show. She then sits on the bed and grabs at the sock drawer, her hand brushes past you, you feel your internal timer reset back to 48 hours. Her hand then comes back and wraps around you. She unravels you and the other sock and begins with puting you on. Her foot was not big but still caused you major discomfort as she squeezed her foot inside of your sock form, to her you are nothing, one of her socks, thats all. Once her foot is in you figure out the problem, this sock is almost worn through right where her big toe is currently wiggling to get comfortable. She suddenly rammed you into a training shoe roughly, not caring if you get damaged, because who cares if a sock gets ripped, she can always get a new one, right? As her foot settles the weight above you vastly increases, lauren has stood up, as she walks outside you are subjected to the full, unaware, farce of her.

You have the following choices:

1. She goes to the gym

*Noteb*
2. She goes to meet a friend first

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dustman1 (UN: dustman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dustman1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2159378-48-hours/cid/2499791-A-scruffy-looking-sock-in-her-drawer