*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Smaller
  2. Shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160216-Shrunk-in-Fallout/cid/2604526-Smaller
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by desk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2160216
You are shrunk around different women in the fallout world
This choice: Smaller  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Smaller

    by: Handle
As the radiation storm continued to roll through the settlement, a wave of dizziness overcame you and it seemed like the world began to stretch out away from you. You couldn’t remember eating anything bad or spoiled, and you never took chems.
As your surroundings continued to expand, realization of what was happening hit you like a brick. You were shrinking! How was this possible?
You continued to get smaller and smaller as you looked around helplessly. A Nuka Cola bottle that was originally laying at your feet, now towered over you like a skyscraper! You continued to diminish in size to the point that blades of grass looked like giant obelisks. Finally, the shrinking started to slow as you reached the measly height of...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 1cm

*Noteb*
2. 1mm

*Noteb*
3. your still shrinking!?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Handle (UN: fulton at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
desk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160216-Shrunk-in-Fallout/cid/2604526-Smaller