*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160956-The-Picture-Book-of-Change/cid/2507336-Aaron-Grath-the-college-rugby-player
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2160956
Somebody finds an odd book with the power to change the longer they read...
This choice: Aaron Grath, the college rugby player...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Aaron Grath, the college rugby player...

    by: Reneg4de
Aaron smashed into the ground. Hard.
He was fully aware of the situation unfolding around him. The ball was ripped from his grasp by one of his team mates, who gave it a good hard boot up the pitch. A second later, the rest of his team tore past him, everybody ignoring him except for one.

"Come on, Aaron!"
A rough hand reached down to him, which he quickly grasped.
"We haven't lost yet!"
His best friend, Nick, flashed him a grin before following the rest of the team. Aaron wasted no time in following, ignoring the pain in his right side.

A couple of minutes later, the match was over. Aaron's team narrowly won the match by a single try touched down in the last minute. His team all congratulated Nick, the one who did it, leaving Aaron sulking in the corner. If he hadn't been tackled, then he would've been the one to touch down at the end of the pitch.

"Don't be so hard on yourself, mate," Nick said, collapsing onto the bench next to Aaron. "You got it up the pitch for me. Without you..."
"Yeah, yeah, I know," Aaron said, waving the words away. "That's me. The supporting role of the whole team".
Nick shook his head.
"And you don't think that that's important? You may not score much, but you enable us to score, you know?"

Aaron was silent for a moment before letting out a reluctant sigh.
"Yeah, I suppose you're right..." He admitted before grinning at Nick. "Now get going. You know Kennedy will want to congratulate you".
Nick rolled his eyes.
"Don't remind me..." He said before marching off. "I'll catch you later!"

Aaron watched the rest of his team slowly file out before deciding to move. Grabbing his school shirt, he pulled his blue rugby jersey over his head and threw it into his bag. He wiped mud from his muscular chest before pulling his shirt on.
"Might not score much..." He muttered as he buttoned his top. "If the rest of the team supported me, then maybe I could..."

After pulling his trousers and shoes on, Aaron chucked his gear into his bag. As he scanned the changing rooms for anything left behind by him or his team, he spotted a small book with a grey cover.
"What is this?" He wondered, grabbing the book. "Better question, who owns it?"

Flipping open the front cover, he found no name, which was odd. School rules dictated that all books must have the owners name scrawled somewhere within its pages. And yet, there was nothing in it.

Turning to the next page, Aaron was surprised to find pictures of...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Various types of girls?

*Noteb*
2. Various types of guys?

3. Some other type of picture...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reneg4de (UN: sparksalot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reneg4de has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160956-The-Picture-Book-of-Change/cid/2507336-Aaron-Grath-the-college-rugby-player