*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162326-Life-At-My-Big-Sisters-Feet/cid/3167794-Solitary-in-the-shoe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2162326
A remake of one of my favorites by another author, who deleted their account.
This choice: You made me angry; time to start the worshiping! (Reader's choice)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Solitary in the shoe

    by: Man in black
Leslie smiled down at you but you knew the smile's intentions. It’s the smile Leslie gives you when you’re about to get the foot., and so you get it. As Leslie takes off her black shoe you notice how hot it is, and then you were simply dropped in.

You land in the shoe and go to stand when Leslie's foot enters. You turn to run deeper into the shoe hitting the toe section. As the sock pushes you against it you wonder if you can jump on the toes. So you crouch down and jump and only hit the top of the shoe.” oh man I’m gonna cook in here like a chicken” you say. Above you, Leslie eats her cereal ignoring you wondering how long she can keep you in the shoe. And if she should go anywhere. Or if she should call one of her friends.
“ or maybe I can go to that spa down the street”. The possibilities are endless. 

You have the following choices:

1. Try the shrink ray on other people unaware crush

*Noteb*
2. Nicole calls

3. Go to the spa

*Noteb*
4. Call the girls

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Man in black (UN: maninblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162326-Life-At-My-Big-Sisters-Feet/cid/3167794-Solitary-in-the-shoe