*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kurt’s Swamp
  2. A Group of Guys
  3. Welcome to University.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162741-Shrinking-at-University/cid/2958735-Kurts-Swamp
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2162741
You are a guy, living his life as a student when you shrink. How will the story play out?
This choice: Kurtis  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kurt’s Swamp

    by: ShrinkingTownie
With only moments of freedom left, you notice that it is Kurtis’s muscular ass that is about to flatten you. You tried to scream but it was too late.

His ass slammed into the seat and you like a truck, flattening you between himself and the cushion that bent to Kurt’s will. You gag at the smell of his sweaty and dirty shorts. They reeked of swamp ass. And that wasn’t even the worst part. Because you were yelling your mouth had been forced completely open, so you had to also taste him as well.

Kurtis shifts in his seat, squelching more sweat into your mouth and into your clothes. You gag and wheeze as he roles around trying to chat with his mates. You can’t really hear much of there conversation other than that they want to go into the clubs and drink.

Now that would be bad for you as being stuck at 1 inch tall with hundreds of drunk people doesn’t spell out a good time. You don’t want that to happen so you begin to tell, beg and scream for his attention. Just as soon as you think you’ve got his attention he lifts his butt to the side and pulls a hand in. He’s coming to grab you and that could save your day.

As Kurtis reaches you he begins to scratch his rear, pressing his nail into you. You yell in agony as the digit begins to grind you to a pulp on Kurt’s ass. As the finger retreats, you find yourself...

You have the following choices:

1. Under His Nail

*Noteb*
2. Buried In His Wedgie

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShrinkingTownie (UN: townie191919 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShrinkingTownie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162741-Shrinking-at-University/cid/2958735-Kurts-Swamp