*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Christina Gets the News
  2. Introduction to the Game
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162815-Celebrity-Death-Contest/cid/2515513-Christina-Gets-the-News
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2162815
Female celebrities are captured and made to compete for their lives. Points for additions!
This choice: Christina Hendricks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Christina Gets the News

    by: MrThesecret
"...a red-headed bombshell (who packs two serious explosive devices in her dress), Ms. Christina Hendricks!”

Quivering and pale as a ghost, Christina was guided on to the stage by a pair of ski-masked guards. Scared as she may have been, Christina had been made to look red-carpet ready with a face of make-up and very low-cut red dress that emphasized her assets to a lewd degree. The two guards stood her next to Elvira and walked off to fetch the other guest. Though Christina was not tied up, she was certainly not a flight risk; a show of knives, electric prods, and various other instruments (along with graphically detailed descriptions of how they would be used should she try to escape) had made sure of that.

As the audience applauded politely, Elvira strode up to the night’s first victim for an interview.

“Christina, darling,” she said, putting her arm around the shivering starlet. “Why don’t you tell these good people how you came to be here with us tonight?”

“Wh- What?” came the meek answer. Staring off into space, poor Ms. Hendricks had checked out in terror a while ago. It would take a little nudging to make her back into showtime material.

The audience chuckled as Elvira turned to them and raised an eyebrow. “Hell-oo? Is anyone home?” She gave Christina a gentle knock on the forehead, bringing her back to reality.

The curvy actress jolted back into reality, resulting in more laughs and whistles from the audience. “I… I…” she began to stammer. “I was kidnapped… right from my bed in the middle of the night…”

“Sounds like a rude awakening,” Elvira interjected, hoping to keep her prey’s mind on task.

Christina nodded. “They tied me up and… threw me in the trunk of a car… I was dragged into a warehouse where a burly man cut off my clothes… After that it is a blur, I know there were at least five men on me but I don’t know how long they were there or what all they did to me. I just know I was in pain and exhausted afterwards.”

Elvira laughed. “Sounds like you had the fight fucked right out of you! Speaking of taking off clothes, why don’t you show these ladies and gentlemen the body that made them go out of their way to snatch you up in the first place."

Christina looked at the ground and nodded obediently. Her quivering arm brushed off the first of her dress’ straps, causing a few wolf whistles from the crowd. Her cheeks blushing beet-red, she hesitantly took off the other and the dress fell to the ground. Gloriously naked, her massive tits quivered in fear and a pretty red trimmed bush was visible to all in the room. The crowd applauded appropriately.

“Wowie-zowie!” shouted Elvira and she gave Christina a slap on the ass. “I might have some competition here.” Making a comical face, she pressed her own impressive jugs against Christina’s for comparison. Christina just closed her eyes and whimpered.

“Well, you definitely have the look of a luscious lay,” Elvira taunted the captive actress. “What was it that led you to end up here?”

“After the first night I woke up naked with my leg chained to a bed in a dark room. Men and women came in to rape me hour after hour, until I lost consciousness. If I tried to resist or refuse, I’d be beaten by the same burly man who kidnapped me and his friends.”

With her story up to speed, it was time Elvira gave Christina a harsh lesson in truth.

“Well darling, that’s why you are here. It seems one too many customers have given complaints about your unenthusiastic performances. For such a great actress, you’d think whoring would come easy!” The audience chuckled knowingly, many of them having seen such transformations firsthand. “But it looks like your owners have decided a farewell performance might bring out the full range of your skills.”

Christina’s jaw dropped and her eyes went wide as the realization of what she had been brought out for hit her. Her eyes darted around the room and she began to jibber.

“Don’t panic just yet!” Elvira said, putting her arm around Christina once again. “You have one chance to prove you are right for the whoring profession and send another poor starlet to her doom instead! Consider this your final audition! Folks, bring out the other star of the evening…”

You have the following choices:

1. Katy Perry

*Noteb*
2. Sofia Vergara

*Noteb*
3. Allison Brie

*Noteb*
4. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrThesecret (UN: mrthesecret at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrThesecret has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162815-Celebrity-Death-Contest/cid/2515513-Christina-Gets-the-News