*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jambavan.
  2. More Character Choices.
  3. Welcome to the game!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162935-Shrunk-in-Tokyo-Afterschool-Summoners/cid/2534901-Jambavan
by Jayguy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2162935
The protagonist of Housamo/Tokyo Afterschool Summoners is mysteriously shrunk!
This choice: Jambavan.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jambavan.

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
You could tell right away just by that nervous expression his face along with large gut that showed some of the orange shirt that was underneath a black dress shirt that was underneath a gray colored coat that the one who you standing right in front of you was Jambavan. Seeing past the brown shoes and black pants you had to strain your neck to see past his stomach and chest as he looked around and asked himself, "Oh dear, I wonder where Senpai is? .....D-Did he decide to not want to hang out with me?" He then let out a heavy sigh and added, "Well, maybe I should just go back to my dorm. At least until Alice has do something for her again......."

"Jambavan, I'm down here!" You shouted, to which you saw one of bear's rounded ears twitch.

Once that had happened you saw the grey furred Transient look down past his chest and stomach and directly right at you. Upon doing so however, you saw a very shocked expression show on the bear's face as he asked, "S-Sepnai?! I-Is that you?! .....W-What happened to you?!"

"Yes, it's me, Jambavan. Although I'm afraid I have no idea how I got to this size." You confessed, while you rubbed the back of your neck with one of your hands.

While you did this though you saw the anthro bear bend down so taht he could see you better. And upon doing so he placed hand for you to onto when he muttered, "Well, that's not good....." And once you were in the center of his hand Jambavan slowly stood back up onto his feet with a determined expression on his face as he told you, "But even if we don't know what caused you to get so small..... I promise to protect you as best I can, Senpai."

"Thanks, Jambavan." You replied, with relief in your voice.

The anthros serious expression was soon after replaced with a happy smile when he responded back with, "Of course, Senpai." A slightly worried expression soon replaced that one though as he went on, "Although I'm going to have think of someplace to hide you.... Because it'd be bad if Alice, or anyone else for that matter found out that this happened to you...." Right after saying this though a light blush formed on his face while he ended with, "....B-But I promise to be careful with you, Senpai."

"I understand, Jambavan. But you don't have to worry so much. Because I trust that you'll be abler to keep me safe." You reassured him, before you saw the bear look at for a few seconds.

Then a samll smile formed onhis once more when he let out, "T-Thank you, Senpai...."


Soon after he uttered these words though you saw a nervous expression cross his face again. You then saw him look from left to right to which you figured was to make sure no one was looking at him or heading his way. And after a few seconds had passed the hand you were on began to move. And once that happened you soon saw that Jambavan was going to hide you by putting you inside of......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. both of his shirts that covered his chest and stomach.

*Noteb*
2. the front of his dress pants.

*Noteb*
3. the back of his dress pants.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jayguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162935-Shrunk-in-Tokyo-Afterschool-Summoners/cid/2534901-Jambavan