*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. your safe house.
  2. Horkeu Kamui.
  3. Welcome to the game!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162935-Shrunk-in-Tokyo-Afterschool-Summoners/cid/2563574-your-safe-house
by Jayguy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2162935
The protagonist of Housamo/Tokyo Afterschool Summoners is mysteriously shrunk!
This choice: your safe house.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

your safe house.

    by: fantasy
Kamui brought you to your safehouse so he can better guard and protect you from harm given from your current size, but as he continue walking you glance at his body once more at your size his chest looks like a twin mountain and his abs are like hills peering down you saw the bulge on his loincloth and blush at the thought of how big his package must be now that your small enough to be the size of a ant "Hero is there something you want" ask kamui as he saw looking at his body breaking your sight seeing "nothing I just couldn't help but compare how tiny I am you now that everything is so huge to me even your chest look like a twin mountain to me" you told him as he lay down to the sofa and place you between his pecs "As I said before hero, no harm will come to you as long as your with me" kamui told you.

Kamui then put both of his hand at the back of his head making his chest bulge and lightly squished you between his mountain size pecs without him noticing. blushing madly you just lay there and enjoy the feeling of his firm pectoral muscle lightly squishing you. minutes have passed and kamui still didn't notice that you were pinned between his pecs and his eye lids are slowly closing you call him "uhmm... kamui can you fish me out here" looking down he saw you were pinned between his pecs. taking action he relax his pectorals and gently pick you up to check if you were bruised from being pinned there. seeing nothing he brought you down this time just above his six pack abs and lay his hand above you "I'm so hero I didn't notice that I pinned you there when out my hand on the back of my head" he told you "its OK you didn't mean it not that I didn't enjoy it" you mumble at the end.

"is there anything I can do hero so that I can repent from what I did earlier" he told you solemnly "you don't need to apologized kamui as I said before you didn't mean it and I already forgave you" you told him to eased his mind "thank you hero but I still want to make up to you for it" kamui said. thinking as you know that kamui will not stop until you cave in on his request, you thought that you can use this to explore his body at the same time he can make up to you for this request.

with a decision you told him....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. to stay still (so you can explore his front body)

*Noteb*
2. you want to explore his back

3. you want to explore his crotch

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fantasy (UN: fantasy2melody at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jayguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162935-Shrunk-in-Tokyo-Afterschool-Summoners/cid/2563574-your-safe-house