*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2163863-House-of-Doom/cid/M6852XLJT-They-are-all-strapped-down-to-a-body-swapping-mach
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2163863
A family suffers car trouble and has to spend the night in a mysterious, abandoned house.
This choice: They are all strapped down to a body swapping machine.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

They are all strapped down to a body swapping mach

    by: Morphology
Originally added by dcypher43

"Ugh... my head," said Steve groggily. He had a splitting headache, and his vision was blurry. As he tried to rub his eyes, he realized he couldn't move his hands. As he took inventory of what his current situation was, he noticed that his wrists, waist, ankles, and neck were fastened securely by leather straps in a chair. He could tell there was something covering his head, he could feel the cool metal on the bald spot on the back of his head.

He quickly sobered up after this realization, a slight adrenaline rush brought his vision back to normal. He looked around and saw that his family were all in a similar position as him. They were strapped into similar chairs, with stainless steel caps on all of their heads. "Janet! Wake up!"

"Uggghhh.... Steve, what happened?" Janet said with confusion.

"Honey, I don't know, but we're in a very compromising situation... What's that?" Steve said after hearing the long creek of the large wooden door from behind.

"I see you are all starting to come to. I'd like to thank you for your participation in our little exercise this evening. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Professor Von Strasser, and this is my humble abode. I hope you all find yourselves comfortable for the time being."

"What's the meaning of all this," asked Steve.

"Why, you are all about to take part in a test that will eventually change the way modern man lives. For years, even generations, my family has studied the human psyche and the limitations of it. We have striven to define what it is, and what it is capable of. Simply put, the human psyche is what makes us unique, and defines our very being. Are you beginning to understand? Allow me to elaborate. What I have developed here is a way to relocate a specific human psyche into another transportation unit. Or, in other words, I am able to take the soul of one person, and allow it to be exchanged with the body of another. Do you follow me? This will change the human race!"

"You're mad! We want no part of this insane asylum!" Screamed Steve.

By now, the entire family was awake and looking quite frightened.

"It seems you have no choice, and now, without further adieu or anymore delay, let's get to work!" Von Strasser said, as he pulled a giant metal level connected to what looked like a computer from the 1960's, which was shabbily attached to all of their chairs by some flimsy looking wiring.

You have the following choices:

1. Alan and Janet

*Noteb*
2. Steve and Megan

*Noteb*
3. Alan and Megan

*Noteb*
4. Steve and Janet

*Noteb*
5. They were swapped with another kidnapped family

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Morphology (UN: sakura0004 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Morphology has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2163863-House-of-Doom/cid/M6852XLJT-They-are-all-strapped-down-to-a-body-swapping-mach