*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164234-Random-Gentle-Giantess-Stories/cid/2524359-Your-sister-munching-on-some-toast
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2164234
A rather random collection of Giantess storylines.
This choice: Your sister, munching on some toast.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Your sister, munching on some toast.

    by: D-man72
Original chapter by NoStory

You see your sister munching on some toast. Her name was Erin and she 16 this year, she had long brown hair that came halfway down her back and she had ice blue eyes. " Hello there little brother.' she said as you came in. " What do you mean little?" you asked her.

You were at least 8 inches taller than her and definitely the older one so it would seem logical for her to call you the big brother. " I mean you're not really my big brother, at least you won't be in a few moments." said Erin. ' You're weird.' you reply.

" I think you have at most a week left as my big brother before things change.' Erin said, finishing her toast.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She suddenly grows.

*Noteb*
2. Erin takes out something you haven't seen before.

*Noteb*
3. You go out , things still are normal.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 D-man72 (UN: d-man72 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
D-man72 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164234-Random-Gentle-Giantess-Stories/cid/2524359-Your-sister-munching-on-some-toast