*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A mix of all three.
  2. Characters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164786-Aggretsuko-WG-Interactive/cid/2675766-A-mix-of-all-three
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #2164786
The office gang from the Netflix's anime, Aggretsuko, pack on the pounds.
This choice: A mix of all three.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A mix of all three.

    by: Ace Jones
Okay as all three of this show's characters are going to gain weight and get bigger as well, it's time to choose a scenario involving all three characters.

The eating contest: The show's three characters host an eating contest as all three of them are determined to win and earn some bragging rights as well.


Female pro wrestling and Male sumo wrestling: Two out of the show's three main characters mainly the star of the show Aggretsuko who along with Fennoko bulks up and competes in the exciting world of pro wrestling meanwhile Haida bulks himself up and starts training to become a world champion sumo wrestler.

Fantasy situation: All three of the show's main characters imagine themselves as big fat and or giant fat superheroes who battle the forces of evil on a daily basis.

Fantasy situation #2: All three of the show's main characters imagine themselves as gigantic fat monsters whilst trying their absolute best not to terrorize or devour an entire city that they're in.


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The eating contest.

*Noteb*
2. Female pro wrestling and male sumo wrestling.

*Noteb*
3. Fantasy Situation.

*Noteb*
4. Fantasy situation #2.

*Noteb*
5. Your Choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RizingBlade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164786-Aggretsuko-WG-Interactive/cid/2675766-A-mix-of-all-three