*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Super Strength and Invulnerability
  2. Super Powers!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164801-Superhero-tickling-adventure/cid/3248183-Super-Strength-and-Invulnerability
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2164801
Take on the role of a powerful superhero with an embarrising weakness.
This choice: Super Strength and Invulnerability  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Super Strength and Invulnerability

    by: Frory17
You are Captain Muscle. A Phenom superhero with the strength of an elephant and the invulnerability of a rhino.

You are only wear a black speedo to show off your mighty power and tanned muscle. Not only when fighting an enemy, You even like to walk around with just your speedo. Showing your enemy and the people, that nothing can harm you...until today.

When you are doing your morning patrol, you are meet with a fans. They are a ground of school girls. One of them ask you if she can touch you while you are pose. "Sure, anything for a fans." That was your biggest mistake.

She graps your bicep. Feeling the muscle definition of your body. It's quite enjoyable that someone love your muscle. She then start to trace the muscle down to your hollow armpit.

The sudden touch make you jump and giggles. But the girl keep poking your body. And the worst part, her friends also join to tickle you. One of them record the event.

"Can't believe the Famous Superhero Phenom, Captain Muscle is ticklish." Said one of the girl while keep tickling your body.

"NOHOHOHOHOHO, PLEASEHEHEHEH." You laugh and rolling on the ground, trying to get away from the arm. Thankfully they are aware that they almost late to school. So they leave you on the ground, giggling and trying to gasp for the air.

But, little did they Captain Muscle know. The video is uploaded on the internet and being watch by his nemesis...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Voodoo Master

*Noteb*
2. The Enslaver

*Noteb*
3. Dr. Techno

*Noteb*
4. Mr. Magic

*Noteb*
5. Slime King

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Frory17 (UN: frory17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ndb1886 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164801-Superhero-tickling-adventure/cid/3248183-Super-Strength-and-Invulnerability