*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2534188-A-new-day
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166257
Ethan finds a strange tablet in his backyard that allows him to swap with people.
This choice: The next morning.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A new day

    by: Mr. Scratch
The alarm clock woke Ethan early in the morning. He was still dressed in the red teddy although it had gotten stained around his crotch after all the excessive playtime he had. He could not remember going to bed but he figured that he probably just passed out after a climax.

“Time to get dressed, I guess. Have to meet Lilly before school”, he thought and walked over to is wardrobe. As he looked into it, he remembered that he had swapped every article of clothing with his mother. Otherwise he would not have ended up in the red teddy because he had not worn equivalent clothing. “And I probably would have destroyed it when I would have tried putting it on.”

Ethan also remembered that he forgot to include Lilly in the reality adjustment which meant that she will notice that Ethan had all of his mothers clothing. “It will probably be too much for her and she will think I am weird. Better reverse that swap”, he thought and grabbed the swapplet to restore his wardrobe to it’s original state. “Although I am going to miss this smooth material.”

Putting the swapplet in a big, purple purse that he apparently used for his school books and supplies now that he had swapped all of his bags with his mothers’ purses, Ethan wondered whether he should swap clothes with his mother again but let Lilly not know anything about it.

“It’s tempting but no. At least not today”, he thought and went to the bathroom he shared with his sister to start his morning routine, which had changed a bit. While he still showered like normally, he had to use different shampoo for his hair and had to take care of it differently than usual. Unfortunately, he had not swapped knowledge of stuff like this, so he just used the shampoo that smelled like his hair had smelled yesterday and decided to blow-dry it afterwards. Also, his vagina was something he had no idea how to take care of, so he decided to clean it as good as he could, remembering his session last night and almost starting a new one.

This whole thing took him longer than usual but his sister, who usually went to the bathroom after him, seemed to be surprised that he got out so quick. “You usually take longer”, she mumbled as she quickly slipped into the room. Ethan shrugged at her comment and made his way back to his room and got dressed in his clothes, again pondering whether he should swap back into his mother’s clothes. Ultimately, he decided against it, grabbed his purse and went downstairs.

His mother was of course already up and was preparing breakfast. Ethan grabbed a toast that was already ready and went to the door. “Sorry mom, have to be at school early, no breakfast for me”, he said and left the house before she could reply anything. It was true that he wanted to be there as soon as possible, but he did not mean the school. He hurried over to Lilly’s house. He also did not want to stay at his house any longer, the temptation to do the clothing swap was a bit too much for him right now.

He arrived at Lilly's house just as she closed the door behind her. Today she wore a small leather jacket over a white tank-top, a black mini skirt and black and white sneakers. Ethan guessed she was wearing the skirt, so she had more room for her new-found dick, because it was definitely not hiding it well enough. “It seems someone is eager to go to school", Ethan grinned at her. “By the way, I am not sure if you have noticed but we forgot to swap back our hair", he added when he was close enough to her that nobody should be able to eavesdrop on them.

“Very funny”, she replied and looked at him. “I see you have decided that male wardrobe suits you better.”

“What do you meant?”, asked Ethan confused. How was it possible that she knew he had his mothers clothing up until this morning?

“You see, there is this thing called facebook. And it has some pictures of us in it and, well, reality changes apparently mean changes for the present and the past. When I checked facebook after you went home, I could see you with long hair and without a bulge in your pants on every picture. Before going to bed, I checked facebook again and guess what? You were wearing women’s clothing in every picture”, Lilly explained to him. “So, why the change of heart?”

The two began walking away from Lilly’s house and Ethan was scratching the back of his head. “Well, you see… I made some swaps to test things, no I don’t want to get more specific, and one of them involved swapping my mothers wardrobe. I just wanted to see if everything worked as it should be. Checking it out myself rather than blindly trusting the swapplet”, he explained. He was lucky that he did not seem to have had any wedding or couple pictures on facebook or if he did, Lilly did not mention it.

She raised an eyebrow and looked intensely at Ethan but then decided to not pursue this topic any longer. “Anyways”, she began. “I have been thinking. You took the swapplet with you, right?”

“Of course I did! I have it in my purse. It’s way too dangerous to leave it lying around somewhere, even in my own room. Just imagine what might happen if my mom found it while cleaning”, he said to her, making sure to keep his voice down.

“Good”, she smiled. “So, I am really curious about the non-physical swaps. The swaps of personality, life and so on. I would really like to try one out and I already thought about what it should be.”

“Colour me intrigued”, Ethan said. “I presume you have thought about something at school, right?”

“I thought about this at first but let’s be honest, the most interesting thing I could think of, at least where we would experience something exciting before school’s end, was swapping with the teachers. I thought about ‘ditching’ school for today”, she explained.

“And do you have something particular in mind?”

Lilly shook her head. “Not really, no. I figured we would just go to school and swap with some random person.”

Ethan began thinking about her proposition but decided against it. “Are you afraid?”, Lilly asked him surprised.

“No, but we both don’t know how the reality change exactly works. If you want to swap some personal info or even your whole life with some random person on the street, you won’t know if you mess something up. Imagine you swap jobs with someone and then are so terrible at it that you get fired. We don’t know if that person would also be fired after you swapped back. Therefore, I think it would be the best if we keep the number of unknown variables as low as possible”, Ethan reasoned.

“Fine”, sighed Lilly. “I still believe that you are just too afraid but I guess you are right. Then how about this? You definitely know our French teacher Ms. Dufour, I mean what boy at our school doesn’t know that woman with the big breasts, perky ass and seemingly endless legs”. Ethan could almost see the jealousy coming out of Lilly’s mouth. She never was a girly girl, but she liked to dress feminine.

“Yeah, I should probably know her. You just said it, she is our French teacher”, Ethan answered sarcastically.

Lilly took a deep breath and continued. “Anyway, I thought maybe I should swap lives with her for the school day. I thought that maybe I should become a teacher after school and that is a great opportunity to see if I enjoy this. As for you, well, since you are too afraid to make any of these scary life, personality etc. swaps, I dare you to swap breasts with her for the school day.”

If Ethan had drunk something, he would have spit it out right now. “I what?!”, he exclaimed surprised.

“Yeah, I mean, you already have my equipment down there, I let you keep it for the rest of the school day by the way”, she said and turned slightly red. “So why not try the whole deal?”

“I er…”, he stuttered. Sure, he was interested in it. He had refrained from swapping breasts with his mother because that felt a bit weird but Ms. Dufours breasts? They would definitely not be weird, well weirder than being a guy with breasts. But he could not admit that to Lilly, could he? “I don’t know… Having your vagina for testing purposes is one thing…”

“Don’t be such a spoilsport. Apart from me, who will notice?”, she smiled. “It’s just for fun.”

Ethan sighed. “Okay, fine. I guess…”

You have the following choices:

1. At school.

*Noteb*
2. They got side-tracked on their way.

*Noteb*
3. Readers choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Scratch (UN: damaho1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Scratch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2534188-A-new-day