*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2590714-Keep-his-mothers-clothes
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166257
Ethan finds a strange tablet in his backyard that allows him to swap with people.
This choice: The next morning, Ethan swaps his sister's clothes back, but keeps his mother's.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Keep his mother's clothes

    by: Mr. Scratch
Ethan awoke and felt weird. His knees felt barren, while his lower legs felt as if they were encased in something leathery. His head felt hot and something was tickling his neck. His upper body felt encased in some soft material that was not completely closed off, as if there were little holes were something like a button was holding to sides of a clothing piece together. He also felt something woollen hanging in his face. The biggest difference though was the lack of morning wood. "What?", he asked surprised and suddenly remembered everything. The genital swap with Lilly, the family position and clothes swap with his mother and at last the clothes swap with his sister.

With a big yawn he sat himself up in his bed, strands of red hair falling into his face. "Riiiight. I remember… I fell asleep and haven’t taken off the cosplay", he mumbled, still half asleep. "I better get out of it…"

He got out of the blouse, skirt and boots, put the wig away and hung the cosplay back into his wardrobe. As he looked at the collection of clothes that had mysteriously appeared in the stead of his own and pondered whether he should keep them or not. His sister was never fashionable and mostly wore clothing with anime motives. Not that he himself was fashionable either, but he was not in the mood to wear her "weeb" clothes. With a few touches and swipes on the trusty alien device he found in his backyard, he soon found himself in the sexy, red lingerie of his mother, his sister apparently had either not woken up or not dressed herself yet.

"These clothes are something different though", he thought as he brushed with his one hand through the various clothing articles that had suddenly appeared in his wardrobe. They were so soft to touch and the thought of wearing them was exhilarating. His mother was more fashionable than his sister, but she of course dressed like a middle-aged woman, which is reflected in her wardrobe. "But that makes this all the more exciting", he thought with a grin and took a knee-length, pink, flowery skirt into his hand and held it in front of his legs. If he still had his little friend, it would have showed his presence already, but without it, he just felt a dampness between his legs.

"I wouldn’t mind wearing something of hers to school", he thought and glanced into his wardrobe to look for something matching, which was easier said than done. "Maybe, I need some help with that. I should swap fashion knowledge with my mom. Better got out dressed like a fashionable, middle-aged woman than a mismatched, colourful teen." Ethan also had to admit that he had enjoyed the swaps he did yesterday and wanted to use the swapplet more. It was the thrill of the power he now possessed as well as the thrill of having certain things that he normally would never be able to get. Rubbing his pussy, as he thought about going to school in these feminine clothes, caused him to remember something: Lilly was in the database, or however you would call it, of the swapplet and she therefore notices all the swaps he will make.

"How would I explain this to her?", he thought while taking his mom's favourite sundress off the hanger and held it in front of him. "She doesn't know that I like dressing like that and I'm not really sure if I even want her to know. I, of course, can always tell her that this was just an experiment, that I just wanted to test the boundaries of the swapplet. Or something like that."

He put the sundress back on the hanger and into the wardrobe. He then grabbed the swapplet, looking at it and finally deciding that he wanted to keep his mother's clothes for the day. He would find an excuse for Lilly when the time has come. Maybe he should just tell her the truth then, as his friend she would hopefully understand it.

"Whatever. Try not to think about the future but think about the present", he grinned and quickly threw a nightgown that he spotted over his naked body and left his room to find his mother. Not that surprising, he found her in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. Quietly he used the swapplet and made his swap, not wanting her to notice his presence. Just as quiet he went back upstairs and into his room.

"So far so good", smiled Ethan as he closed his door and leaned against the door, feeling the cold wood through his thin nightgown. "I think I now know exactly what to wear. The bigger question would be if I want to wear some high heels or not."

You have the following choices:

1. Wear an outfit with high heels

*Noteb*
2. Wear an outfit with flats

*Noteb*
3. Readers choice.

*Noteb*
4. Readers Choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Scratch (UN: damaho1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Scratch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166257-The-Swapplet/cid/2590714-Keep-his-mothers-clothes