*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intelligent Introvert
  2. A week to remember
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166832-Small-Bargain-Summer-Days/cid/2697301-Intelligent-Introvert
by lolboy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2166832
After the events of the main story, Blake finds himself in a whole new adventure!
This choice: At Indigo’s  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Intelligent Introvert

    by: lolboy
Blake is in Indigo's Apartment. Blake had recognized the indigo-colored mats and curtains, the sleek grey modern finish of the stools and kitchen appliances, and the latest high-tech television in the living room with a tan leather couch. Blake has spent some time here with Aria and easily recognizes the place of his and Aria's mutual friend. He knows Indigo is in an apartment near the New Opal University, perhaps he could enlist the help of his science inclined friend to help with his newest challenge. Perhaps she could help develop a potion to help him in his eventual battle or at the very least, something to help bring him back to size?

Blake takes in his surroundings and sees he is in Indigo's main foyer. He is currently sitting in a small forest of waist-high fibers that is Indigo's carpet. Suddenly, before he can look at the rest of the apartment, Blake hears a commotion from behind the front door. He turns his attention to it and ducks down, hoping to avoid whatever is on the other side. Could the great evil have found him already? Blake braces himself to the floor to see what would happen next. He hears the door handle shake and rattle then hears the jingle of keys and hushed muttering. A few seconds pass and the latch far above Blake on the monolithic door turns and unlocks. The handle turns and the massive wall of a door opens to reveal.

Indigo.

Indigo opens her door with a sigh and walks in. She heads into her living room and sets down her backpack but picks it up resigning to just put it in her room. She instead slips her shoes off and pushes them where she set her pack down. In her novel anime socks, Indigo walks into her room and sits on her desk chair and puts her backpack next to her bed and the desk itself. She leans back and the chair creaks, the cheap metal and plastic holding her weight as she holds her face. She pulls her hands down her face then interlocks her fingers. She then raises her arms up, hands still connected raising them above her head as well and yawn, cracking her knuckles elaborately. She crosses her feet at the ankles and shuts her eyes. She has just gotten back from a pop exam and is confident in her score, I got at least a 95 She thinks to herself. She takes another deep breath and sighs, going over the questions in her head just to make sure. Her mental review easily an enjoyable pastime to improve her skills and memory retention. Though this hobby helps Indigo, it will seldom help Blake.



Blake witnesses first hand Indigo stepping into her home, completely oblivious to his presence. Blake hasn't felt his low in quite a long time. In two simple steps, Indigo completely eclipses Blake and steps over him. Blake is able to see the threads of her jeans, the fibers in the socks, the canvas for her shoes and their devastating rubber treads. He sees the giantess set her pack down, a small tremor rippling through the floor from the force. He then sees her hesitate then lift up the massive pack, the idea alone of Indigo picking up something that could shock the world suddenly dawns on Blake shakes him to his core. He sees Indigo slip out of her shoe. Then with amazing grace she gently slides them against the wall before walking behind another hallway, that he knows leads to her bedroom. In only a few seconds, Blake has beholden the terror and magnitude of being shrunken. Before he dwells on it too much, he shakes his head and reaffirms himself of his goal. Get Indigo's attention. With that in mind, he immediately takes off after her. He bolts down the hall and just as he gets to the corner and sees Indigo resting in her chair. Blake groans and curses just how far he has to run.



After a few minutes of jogging, Blake arrives out of breath at the foot, er feet of Indigo. Blake pants and as he nears Indigo he immediately feels the warmth radiating off of her large peds. The giant fabric clad monoliths incredibly warm, most likely from a stressful day from classes. Blake looks up and sees that Indigo is still resting with her eyes closed. He looks back down at the giant feet and contemplates on how to get the attention of his colossal friend.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lolboy (UN: lolboy13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lolboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166832-Small-Bargain-Summer-Days/cid/2697301-Intelligent-Introvert