*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166832-Small-Bargain-Summer-Days/cid/2841969-Approaching-Ruby
by lolboy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2166832
After the events of the main story, Blake finds himself in a whole new adventure!
This choice: Approach Ruby  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Approaching Ruby

    by: SuperKirby2
Blake finally reached a decision - he was going to approach his friend Ruby and try to get her attention. Summoning his courage, the tiny young man rushed toward the monolithic cheer captain’s sneakers before yelling and waving his arms.

When Ruby had first joined her new college’s cheer team, she only recognized a few familiar faces from high school - the rest of the squad consisted of students unfamiliar to the blonde. Nonetheless, they bonded fairly quickly. That, combined with Ruby’s unrelenting spirit, helped her rise to the familiar rank of cheer captain. Of course, she never forgot her closest high school friends - Indigo, Aria, and especially Blake.

As she set a pair of pom-poms down on the bench, Ruby spotted a moving, black-clad speck on the ground in front of her. Her emerald eyes widened as she recognized said speck as Blake Heart! Speedily scooping up Blake into her hands, Ruby turned to her teammates.

“Girls, I’ll be right back,” Ruby said, “I have to, uh, use the bathroom...”

Without even waiting for any responses, Ruby sprinted to the nearest portable toilet and closed its door, then opened her hands for a better look at the shrunken mage.

“Blake, not again...” Ruby sighed. “Didn’t you already make yourself tiny to impress Aria?”

“It’s kind of a long story...” Blake proceeded to explain the events he’d recently experienced. His encounter with the spirits, their message of a looming threat to all life, their desperate plea for his help. Ruby needed a few minutes to process all of this information...even after having seen him so small five years ago, it was still an otherworldly feeling.

Once everything began to make sense, Ruby smiled eagerly. “Alrighty, Blake! Not sure what this new evil looks like, but I’ll gladly help you stop them...”

You have the following choices:

1. “...after I finish practice, of course!”

*Noteb*
2. Just then, the new evil strikes!

*Noteb*
3. Reader’s choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SuperKirby2 (UN: superkirby2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lolboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166832-Small-Bargain-Summer-Days/cid/2841969-Approaching-Ruby