*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Aria's Dorm
  2. A week to remember
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166832-Small-Bargain-Summer-Days/cid/2768117-Arias-Dorm
by lolboy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2166832
After the events of the main story, Blake finds himself in a whole new adventure!
This choice: At Aria’s  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Aria's Dorm

    by: lolboy
Blake looked around and saw a massive plastic-looking slab in front of him, a colossal wooden cave-like structure around him, and a massive plain of cloth to his left. In the distance massive pictures of some of Aria's favorite bands and a massive clock. In fact, the posters were the same ones she had. Blake looked around once more and understood that the plastic slab was actually Aria's laptop, the structure around him was Aria's overhang wooden desk and the plain of cloth was her bed and that he was shrunk on her desk. I’ll never get used to this feeling… Blake thought to himself. He looked around and saw a few littered pens and pencils. He walks over to them and feels them. Their slick plastic coverings felt the same, just larger.

"Looks like I'm in Aria's room," Blake says to himself. He looks around a bit more and his gaze falls back onto her clock and he observes the time. 4:35. That's usually when she gets here so she should be here any-

CLICK.

Blake looks to his right to the door. It sounds like someone unlocking her door. Blake, nervous, hides behind the collapsed laptop. After a few moments, the door to the dorm opens and a few moments later the door to Aria’s room opens and Aria steps in. Blake blushes as he sees her. He fawns over his girlfriend’s long brown hair and her large emerald green eyes. Her skin was fair and smooth and she was wearing her lovely smooth yellow shirt and flowy orange skirt. She strides easily across the room and sets down her backpack. She sighs and smiles.

“Finally home. Hopefully, I aced that exam. Ugh, now I get to rest~” Aria turns around and falls into her bed. When she makes contact it causes Blake to be thrown up a little from the shock. Aria sighs and lays her back as she appears to start to get some rest.



Blake rubbed his face as once he was thrown he landed on his face and chest.

“Ugh… so much for being durable… ugh…” Blake props himself up and looks at the sight of his resting girlfriend before him and blushes. He hadn’t seen her from this perspective for a long time. He had to be honest with himself that he loved what he saw. How is this small like last time really brought out some desires he forgot he had. He shook his head, he needs to get her attention. He looks around and walks to the edge of Aria’s desk and sees there is a small gap between her bed and the desk. Blake ponders on what to do as he looks over his resting girlfriend. He needed to get her attention, absolutely. But how would he get it? He could go to her face but if she swallowed him or anything else that would set him back. He could go to her chest, but she could probably roll over and pin him under her. He didn’t even want to think about getting her attention on her lower-middle, but it certainly would get her attention. Though he could go lower to her feet, that would take the longest time and he could be kicked off her bed or even stepped on. Choices choices...

You have the following choices:

1. Her Face

*Noteb*
2. Her Torso

*Noteb*
3. Her Lower body

*Noteb*
4. Aria gets up

5. Someone else enters the dorm.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lolboy (UN: lolboy13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lolboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166832-Small-Bargain-Summer-Days/cid/2768117-Arias-Dorm