*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/2615804-You-dont-even-try-and-decide-to-reason-to-
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166956
You're mistaken for a baby due to your stunted growth. No magic or shrink rays here!
This choice: You don't even try and decide to reason to whoever is coming to check in.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You don't even try and decide to reason to ...

    by: AridWD
'Ah, shit,' you think deciding you won't be able to hide nor get in the carriage in time. Left with few options and knowing this is your last chance, you had to try to reason with whoever is coming.

The door creaking a bit, Angela, one of the women caretakers of the large foster home you've lived in with others, peaks in to check on the babies. She rotates with other women to ensure that all babies are not discomforted.

Smiling warmly, she spots you on the ground next to a carriage. You remain sitting obediently and curl your lips, hoping that you wouldn't get into too much trouble.

Of course in the dark and with little light coming from the hallway, it would be hard for anyone to make out your shape.

Does she recognize you?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes

2. No, she thinks you're a baby who fell out.

*Noteb*
3. Readers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AridWD (UN: aridwd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/2615804-You-dont-even-try-and-decide-to-reason-to-