*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Going to the Park.
  2. Others.
  3. What's your situation!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/2746751-Going-to-the-Park
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166956
You're mistaken for a baby due to your stunted growth. No magic or shrink rays here!
This choice: Going to the Park.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Going to the Park.

    by: Ben Exp
Your the average teen expect you look like a baby, and because of this you have been mistaken for a baby almost every day. What you haven't told anyone is you like beign treated like a baby, but your Mom always ruins the experience.

So you've snuck out to the park wearing a regular baby onesie, hoping to win over the hearts of some Moms. You part the bushes your hiding in to scout out the park, you came during school hours to avoid kids but it seems a nearby Daycare is playing in the park.

As you keep scanning the surroundings you can see a Mother taking pictures of what looks to be her 2 year old son, you then notice a female police officer with a sizeable chest. Who's your target.

You have the following choices:

1. The Officer

2. The Mom

3. The Daycare

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ben Exp (UN: benexp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/2746751-Going-to-the-Park