*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Subbing In.
  2. Others.
  3. What's your situation!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/2816324-Subbing-In
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166956
You're mistaken for a baby due to your stunted growth. No magic or shrink rays here!
This choice: Subbing In.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Subbing In.

    by: Unknown
You slipped in through the slightly open window as silently as you could. You were pretty sure your neighbour Emma was off at work for the moment, but still you were taking no chances.

You had been spying on Emma ever since she'd moved in next door. She was 22, fresh out of college, which meant there was only like a five year difference between you, with you being seventeen and finishing up high school. However, she barely even knew who you were. You had thought that the farthest You would ever get with her would be secretively watching her change from your bed from window, which happened w/o almost line up with hers.

And then you'd seen your way in. One day you had spotted a baby doll in her room that was about your size and shape. You were almost positive it was a sex toy, since it was naked and anatomically correct.

So you decided to pull the old switcheroo for a few days at least and get some action from Emma.

You stealthily made your way to Emma's room. You located the doll on the floor beside her bed and went over to it. You stripped off your clothes and then examined. You were similar enough that you doubted she would notice the difference. If she did you would be screwed, but the risk was worth it.

All of a sudden, you heard the front door open. Emma was home early! You had to dispose of the doll and your clothes quickly, but in a place where you could access them later when you were ready to go back.

You finally just threw them under the bed, hoping she wouldn't look under there. Then you took the position the doll had been in and waited.

A moment later Emma walked in, looking as hot as ever. She was a dirty blonde, with a round and cute face, a rack with breasts bigger than your head, and a butt to match. Her proportions were absolutely perfect, her curves flowing just right.

Today she was in a tight, low-cut v-neck and Jean shorts that almost looked painted on. You were rock hard in seconds.

Does she see you?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes, and she noticesyour reaction as well

2. No, she doesn't

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/2816324-Subbing-In