*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/2816777-Drugged-up-Daycare
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166956
You're mistaken for a baby due to your stunted growth. No magic or shrink rays here!
This choice: Drugged up Daycare  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Drugged up Daycare

    by: Unknown
Lily's Daycare: We provide so you can provide.

That was the name and slogan of the daycare that you were being sent into. You suspected that childcare was probably not the only thing that they provided. Your mission was to find out where and how they were selling illegal drugs.

Your fake mother, Agent Jones, walked with you on her hip into the daycare. She was a tall and curvy brunette with a fine rear and not too shabby chest as well. She also played the part of the mother perfectly, almost scarily. She signed you in and brought you into the daycare.

A perky young blonde in a very revealing blouse walked up to you and your "mother," Agent Jones.

"Hi, I'm Lily," the blonde said with a beaming smile, "And this must be your little guy!"

She leaned down to make a face at you, giving you a very nice view of her cleavage. You faked a happy gargle in response, trying not to stare too hard at her chest.

"Yep," Agent Jones replied cheekily, "He's my sweet little pumpkin."

"Well, Me and my crew will be happy to take care of him for the day," Lily said.

Agent Jones handed you over to Lily.

"Okay, sweetie, I'll be back to pick you up at 5:00," She said with a smile.

You smiled back, and took note of the time. That gave you approximately 8 hours to try and get some information on the drug situation.

Then Agent Jones walked away, her tight jeans accepting her swaying butt, which you couldn't help but watch for a moment. Then you shook your head. It was time to focus.

Lily lifted you up to her eye level. She smiled and brushed your noses together.

"We're going to take such nice care of you."

Then Lily walked you into the main room, setting you down on the changing table and then looking around for her other workers. She spotted one and called her over.

"Amy, can you come make sure this ill guy has everything he needs? I have some work to attend to."

"Sure thing, Lily, just a second," Amy replied from across the room.

"Thanks, I'll just leave him here."

Then Lily walked off. You watched her carefully turn left down a hallway and out of sight. Her "business" might be of the illegal sort. If you followed her now, you might be able to finish this mission in record time.

What happens?


You have the following choices:

1. You follow Lily, trying to find where she went off to

2. Amy walks over, you'll have to wait

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/2816777-Drugged-up-Daycare