*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Baby assignment.
  2. What's your situation!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/DQXHXGHPN-Baby-assignment
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166956
You're mistaken for a baby due to your stunted growth. No magic or shrink rays here!
This choice: Baby assignment.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Baby assignment.

    by: Mc Writer
You sat in your boosted seat in acting class, listening to the teacher drone on. Your small size usually was pretty useful for acting class, often able to act as a dwarf or hobbit very easily, in comparison to your more normal sized classmates. Soon, your teacher started talking about an assignment, and you started listening with rapt attention.

The teacher talked about the assignment, saying how it would be a life acting assignment, where you act out a different 'life' with the people around you, from a mother, to a younger sibling, to a grandmother, etc. The only restriction is that it had to be something that existed, so no fairies or monsters. You knew this would be pretty bad for you, considering your size usually limited you to those types of roles. The teacher then continued, saying you could partner up with a classmate, in case your roles coincided. From a younger brother and older sister, to a wife and husband. Of course, the teacher didn't mention a baby and a mother, but you knew that was your most likely option.

Of course, your size meant you experienced being treated like that a couple of times, generally unaware. You'd grown a fondness for it, having been made to suck womens breasts or able to watch them change clothes having been extremely exciting for the highschool student that you were. The teacher went around, asking what roles everyone would want to play. Once she got to you, you nervously said "...Baby...", and the teacher nodded her head. "I think we have a couple of 'mothers' in the class I could pair you with, if you'd like. Or, if you'd prefer to act out with a real mother, I could ask a friend of mine to help you out with your assignment by acting out a mother.

You responded...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mc Writer (UN: chaosjeff1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/DQXHXGHPN-Baby-assignment