*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Male
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167022-FateGrand-Order-Shrinking-Story/cid/2808659-Male
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2167022
Shrinking around the Girls of Fate/Grand Order
This choice: Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Male

    by: Idk
At this point you're used to waking up to bizarre things. Singularity or just a servant messing with you, you've seen it all. Or so you thought. Waking up you notice that your surroundings have changed. No, perhaps it is more accurate that you've changed. "Why am I so small!" You yell out in bewilderment. You try to telepathically talk to your demi-servant Mashu, but there is no response. Matter of fact it's as if there's no connection at all. You take a look at your hand and instantly feel even more annoyed than before. Your command seals are missing. This means you can't summon a servant to aid you. Releasing a sigh you say "Getting scared isn't gonna do anything, I've got to find a way to get help." Pausing for a second you add on "and not get hurt or worse by anyone." What should be your first plan of action?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Idk (UN: 6thmaster1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reiko-sama has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167022-FateGrand-Order-Shrinking-Story/cid/2808659-Male