*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. reception
  2. lesbian
  3. arrive
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167031-hotel-anthro-STINK/cid/2763327-reception
by demon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2167031
you are in a hotel filled with anthro
This choice: reception  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

reception

    by: Maage
You figure to yourself it’d be rude to just stand around in the lobby or even just start roaming around. You were going to be here for a while anyway, despite the pungent odor hanging around the lobby.

You make your way to the front desk in hopes of renting a room for the weekend. Curiously nobody is there, or so you thought. You ring the bell to get someone’s attention.

Suddenly a black haired dog lady pops up from under the desk starting you! “Oh, like sorry! How can I help you cutie?” She spoke in a valley girl-esqe accent. “I was wondering if I could get a room for three days.” you ask politely only to see the dog girls face droop a little in response. “Sorry but we’re like super booked right now..you could ask a tenant to stay with them though!”

“Or ya’know..stay with me in the lobby tonight~” she wagged her bushy tail seductively.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. See if someone will let you crash

*Noteb*
2. Take her up on the offer

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Maage (UN: bwmaage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167031-hotel-anthro-STINK/cid/2763327-reception