*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167440-Male-Popstars-Weight-Gain/cid/2545180-Someone-else-finds-the-pills
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2167440
All kinds of singers gain weight.
This choice: Someone else finds the pills  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Someone else finds the pills

    by: LexusLFAN
“Dammit Harry!” Zayn thought, cursing his curly haired bandmate.

Zayn was annoyed as because for the third time this week Harry had lost his favourite t-shirt, and now everyone else had to help him retrieve it. “Or else” Harry had said, not even jokingly.

Rolling his eyes, Zayn lifted Harry’s quilt and looked underneath, finding a tub of sweets hidden in the corner.

“Hah, no wonder Harry’s been looking fuller lately, he must be sucking down these things when we aren’t looking.”

Zayn was of course referring to Harry’s recent weight gain, which just in the last week had led to a stern talking to from management about eating habits, along with the importance of exercise.

Giving up the search, Zayn instead grabs a handful of sweets, piling them into his mouth, savouring their flavour, before grabbing another handful. Tucking the remaining sweets back into the corner, and putting the quilt back over, zayn returns his bunk.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LexusLFAN (UN: l3xuslf4n at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LexusLFAN has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167440-Male-Popstars-Weight-Gain/cid/2545180-Someone-else-finds-the-pills