*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sun
  2. Other
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167529-Pokemon-Males-A-Micro-Adventure/cid/2550650-Sun
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2167529
Pokemon men shrink and get in peculiar situations.
This choice: Sun  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sun

    by: creator9
Sun hummed as he strolled down the beach, wind blowing through his hair. Eight years, since everything happened. The ultrabeasts, him becoming the first champion, and Lillie leaving on her journey.

He physically had not changed much, only growing a little taller and devolving some muscles. His friends on the other hand have changed. Most grew far taller and more muscle mass then he could imagine. This all escalated with a discovery.

While out walking, Sun came across what appeared to be an old device. He discovered that he was able to shrink and grow using the contraption. This lead to a addiction of Sun shrinking down to watch others as giants. All this started when he shrank and stumbled across Professor Kukui's room and crawled under the door. What greeted him was the professor's half naked body, with his dark muscles bulging as he stretched. Sun was in awe of being able to witness this at the size of a pea. He did the same with Kiawe, watching the boy sway his muscular body in his dance. Though Sun had almost been crushed beneath his large feet.

Sun wanted to take it to the next step. While giants looming over him was one thing, being on that giant body would be even better.

With the device in hand, Sun set off to the giant he would be exploring.

That giant was......

You have the following choices:

1. Kukui

*Noteb*
2. Kiawe

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 creator9 (UN: craft9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
creator9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167529-Pokemon-Males-A-Micro-Adventure/cid/2550650-Sun