*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The accident
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168048-Detachable-Body-Parts/cid/2542339-The-accident
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2168048
After an accident you are given the power to detach body parts!
Chapter #1

The accident

    by: Robloxian2912
          It was an early morning in February and 54° outside. I rolled over in my bed, still groggy from staying up late last night. As I rolled over, I saw that my alarm clock said 8:05 a.m. and and panicked as I realized that school starts at 8:15. The only thing i could think about, as I jumped out of your bed, was how pissed at me Mom would be that I was late to school. For the most part, I lived by myself at home. My mom usually slept overnight at work and my dad died 5 years ago. My older sister was usually off doing who knows what with her boyfriend so that just left me home alone a lot.
          As I struggled to get out the house, an unsettling feeling in the air. At the time, I shrug it off being that I still stuck on the looming presence of the of being late for school. Mom would take away my phone for at least a week. The closer i got to school, the more uneasy I felt. Then it hit me. Literally, it hit me. A truck had just smacked right in to me going at least ten over the speed limit. Somehow, I managed to stand back up but i was unscathed from the impact. I checked on the person driving the truck and, to my surprise, no one was present. I looked back at my watch and my heart jumped as I realized school started 2 minutes ago!


Shift to present tense
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Robloxian2912 (UN: kalil_rocks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robloxian2912 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168048-Detachable-Body-Parts/cid/2542339-The-accident