*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168630-Eaten-Your-family-see-you-as-food/cid/2804042-Granny-tells-you-how-it-is
by tasty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2168630
Your family are witches and want to eat you.
This choice: You climb onto granny’s pillow and level with her head  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Granny tells you how it is

    by: tasty
Climbing up onto your grandmother’s pillow, you gaze in wonder at the sight of your beloved grandmother sound asleep. She looks so content and you find yourself suddenly overwhelmed with a sense of love. Your grandmother has always been the kindest and most loving member of your family towards you. You feel so relieved to see her up close, certain that you have made the right choice. Granny will know what to do. She’ll take care of you! You make your way cautiously over to her ear and call out.

“Granny, it’s me! Wake up, Granny, please! I need your help!”

Your grandmother starts to stir and you back away from her head, keeping a safe distance to avoid getting crushed if she rolled over.

“Granny!” you say again. “It’s me. I’m on your pillow!”

Your grandmother blinks as she comes round, and then yawns. You find yourself a little taken aback as the old lady yawns, her mouth stretching wider and wider. You find your eyes drawn to the sight of your grandmother’s vast wet tongue and gaping throat and can’t help but wonder how easily you would fit inside your granny’s mouth right now. It’s a strange feeling to realize that you are the size of a mere mouthful to your granny.

Slowly, the old lady turns her head towards you. Her eyes quickly focus on your tiny body and a huge grin spreads across her mouth.

“Why, hello there my sweet little morsel. What a LOVELY surprise to wake up to!”

Your grandmother’s morning breath wafts over you, hot and stale, causing you to wrinkle your nose. You hope your grandmother doesn’t notice, as the last thing you would ever want to do would be to upset the kindly old lady. At the same time, you are confused and a little uneasy at your grandmother’s relaxed attitude. In fact, far from seemed surprised at her inch tall grandson, she’s acting like it is the most normal thing in the world.

“What’s happened to me, Granny? I’m scared!”

“Oh, you poor sweet thing!” your grandmother says. “You must be so confused!”

You nod. “I thought it would be best if I came to you for help, Granny. I know you’ll look after me.”

“Oh, I know EXACTLY what to do with you, my scrumptious little morsel!” She winked at you. “You did the right thing, coming to find your Granny!”

“But… but what’s happened to me?” you ask.

“You’ve shrunk, dearie. I know this is going to be a lot to take in, but every man born to this family is cursed to shrink. We never know exactly when it’ll happen so we all agreed not to worry you by telling you about it. That way, you could live a normal life for as long as possible.”

“I don’t understand. Will I change back?”

“I’m afraid not, my sweet.” For the merest moment, her tone is sympathetic. Then, with a twinkle in her eye, she grins. “Look on the bright side, though. You’ve never looked more adorable…” She winks at you and licks her lips. “...or more delicious!”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tasty (UN: eatenup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168630-Eaten-Your-family-see-you-as-food/cid/2804042-Granny-tells-you-how-it-is