*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168630-Eaten-Your-family-see-you-as-food/cid/2805079-Emma-Your-cruel-yet-sexy-older-sister
by tasty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2168630
Your family are witches and want to eat you.
This choice: You are spotted, but by whom?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Emma: Your cruel (yet sexy) older sister

    by: tasty
You haven’t even decided what to do next when a shadow looms over you and you find yourself being picked up between two slender fingers. You find yourself trapped in someone’s hand and taken back to their room. Eventually, the fingers unfurl and you get your first glimpse of your captor. Your beautiful 22 year old sister, Emma, gazes down at you, a sardonic smile playing across her pillow soft lips. At 5' 5" tall, with a drop-dead gorgeous figure and lustrous long dark hair, she's a stunner. If it wasn't for the fact that she was your sister, she would be your ideal woman.

Emma's expression fills you with dread. Emma has always enjoyed tormenting you and humiliating you at every turn. Despite being utterly beautiful, she's selfish, sadistic and sexually aggressive. She is absolutely the last person you would have wanted to encounter… and now you are at her mercy.

“Well well well…” Emma smirks. “Looks like my useless little brother has FINALLY found a way to make himself useful!”

“I… I don’t know what you mean?” you whimper. “What the fuck has happened to me?”
Your older sister laughs, delighting in your unease.

“You’ve shrunk, little brother. You see, our family is special. The women are all witches… whereas the men…”

“What about the men?” you ask, a terrible fear gripping your heart. Something tells you that this is not going to end well for you.

“Oh, you’re special too, little brother. Every male child born to this family is cursed to shrink. We never know when it’ll happen and I think we’re all a little surprised that you have lasted as long as you have. We’ve all been SO excited, waiting for the day you finally shrank. Every single one of us hoped to be the one lucky enough to find you and, guess what? I get to be the lucky one! You’re all mine!”

“I still don’t understand.” you say, more confused than ever. “What do you want with me? How am I any use to you at this size?”

Emma grins wickedly. The tip of her tongue licks slowly across her lips, pink and wet. “That’s the best bit!” she says. “I’m going to EAT you, little brother. I'm going to swallow your tiny little body whole and digest you just like any other tasty little morsel. Then, after my body's finished with you, I'm gonna shit you out. After all, I always said that you were a shitty little brother, ha ha!”

“What the FUCK?” you yell (though your tiny voice is far too quiet to be heard outside your sister’s room). “You’ve gotta be joking!”

Emma laughs, savouring the moment. “I promise you that it’s no joke, little brother. I appreciate that this is a pretty big deal for you, though, so I’m going to give you a choice…”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tasty (UN: eatenup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168630-Eaten-Your-family-see-you-as-food/cid/2805079-Emma-Your-cruel-yet-sexy-older-sister