*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168630-Eaten-Your-family-see-you-as-food/cid/2805098-A-young-but-strong-girl
by tasty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2168630
Your family are witches and want to eat you.
This choice: Katie holds out her hand so you can step onto her palm  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A young but strong girl

    by: Unknown
The little girl gives you a smile and holds out her hand for you. You take a deep breath and step on. As she starts to lift you up into the air, the motion causes you to fall down. You shudder realizing how high up you are.

“It really is you!” Katie said. You clamber uneasily back to your feet and nod.

“Listen, I need your help! I don’t know how I’ve shrunk and I’m pretty helpless in this state!” You state. Your cousin giggles.

“You were shrunk by magic. Mommy said to not tell you until it happened.” She explains. You roll your eyes, believing that part was obvious. After a moment, you suddenly notice her second statement.

“Wait…what do you mean your mother told you to not say anything? Does she know I’m shrunk?” The girl nods.

“Yeah! We’ve been waiting.” You weren’t sure how to respond to that. If they had been waiting for you to shrink, why didn’t they tell you it would happen? The best guess you had was that they didn’t want you to worry.

“Do you know if there’s a way to fix this?” You ask. Katie shakes her head, making you lose hope. Her belly suddenly grumbles, startling you. Normally you would have found the noise of your little cousin's gurgly tummy to be cute, but something about the way she is looking at you sends shivers down your spine.

"I'm hungry!" Katie announces, grinning cheekily.

“We should probably go downstairs for breakfast.” you say, hoping that Katie agrees.

“Yay! Breakfast! Yummy yummy for my tummy!” Katie says. You nod, not thinking about her words. You are oblivious to the look in her eyes. After a minute…

Option 1: Katie licks you and loves how you taste

Option 2: Your older sister, Emma, comes in to get Katie when she spots you

Option 3: Katie takes you downstairs and finds her mother, your Aunt Jane

Option 4: Katie asks if you want to play a game with her. Not thinking about the danger she poses, you agree

You have the following choices:

1. A sudden taste test

*Noteb*
2. A sibling reunion

*Noteb*
3. Aunt Jane

*Noteb*
4. A dangerous game

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
tasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168630-Eaten-Your-family-see-you-as-food/cid/2805098-A-young-but-strong-girl