*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168630-Eaten-Your-family-see-you-as-food/cid/2810630-The-soft-but-deadly-belly-of-your-grandma
by tasty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2168630
Your family are witches and want to eat you.
This choice: You climb the bed covers until you’re standing on your granny’s soft belly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The soft but deadly belly of your grandma

    by: Unknown
As you continue your ascent, you can’t help but admire your grandma’s size. She was so big and powerful compared to you now. You were happy you were getting her help, her strength would be enough to protect you.

You soon reached her large soft belly. When you stepped on it, the entire thing grumbled. You chuckled and wondered what sort of victims did she ensnare last night. By victims, you meant actual food, it’s just that you’ve always seen her stomach as a prison for her treats. Anything that went into her mouth would never escape. You started to rub her belly causing her to move a little.

“Mm…you look really tasty.” She mumbled in her sleep. You smiled, knowing what she was going on in her head. The way she described her dreams was that she dreamed of being an unstoppable Titan. Her “food” cowered at the sight of her and even tried to run. It made your grandma happy as she grabbed her food and ate them one by one. You absolutely loved it when she won, you believed her stomach deserved any treat it desired.

Once you were done rubbing your grandma’s belly…

Option 1: Your grandma suddenly grabbed you and brought you up to her mouth. You realized she was sleep moving and thought you were one of her treats from her dream.

Option 2: Your grandma soon woke up and saw you on her belly. She gave a smile and spoke up.

Option 3: Your aunt suddenly came into the room and saw you on her belly. Being very quiet, she grabbed you and warned you not to wake her up.

Option 4: You continued your journey until you got to her mouth. You were going for her ear but her mouth was pretty interesting and made you want to check it out.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Becoming part of her dream

*Noteb*
2. A lovely morning chat

*Noteb*
3. A quiet family member

4. The pit of permanent banishment

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
tasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168630-Eaten-Your-family-see-you-as-food/cid/2810630-The-soft-but-deadly-belly-of-your-grandma