*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Bear, Few Maidens Fair
  2. Bar Hopping
  3. Go For the Gold
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169269-Magical-Coins/cid/2626663-A-Bear-Few-Maidens-Fair
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2169269
Two coins hold the power to change the wielder's form and mind.
This choice: The Bear, where the Alpha Zeta Omega fraternity is partying.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A Bear, Few Maidens Fair

    by: TrashyTrishy
They kept walking down the sidewalk, and for a second Daisy thought Amanda was just going to ignore her question. "It's this place called 'The Bear'." Strangely enough, this was the first time she had ever heard Amanda not sound cheerful, her words carrying a clear amount of bitterness. "I wanted to go to the Sweet Sister, but I was told it was a sorority only thing, so Jericho wanted to go here, I just really hope it isn't what I'm imagining."

If she had been imagining that the place was decorated by a weird tourist/prospector hybrid and full of loud, obnoxious men, then her hopes had been for not. After walking for another ten minutes they'd finally arrived at the bar, which apparently also served burgers. It turned out the Alpha Zeta Omega fraternity was hanging out in this particular bar, which was assuredly not a coincidence with how Jericho kept trying (and failing) to start a conversation with them. After a half hour, Daisy and her two acquaintances were in their own booth, trying to figure out what to do next.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrashyTrishy (UN: hewhoismany at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169269-Magical-Coins/cid/2626663-A-Bear-Few-Maidens-Fair