*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sitting with the Dude
  2. Hey, Sister, Sister
  3. Bar Hopping
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169269-Magical-Coins/cid/2672388-Sitting-with-the-Dude
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2169269
Two coins hold the power to change the wielder's form and mind.
This choice: Daisy declines and goes to the bar with Jericho.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Sitting with the Dude

    by: TrashyTrishy
Just because Daisy was liking this bar more than normal didn't mean she wanted to hang with the sorority crowd. As Jericho left to hang by the bar, Daisy tilted her head in his direction and said, "Actually, I'll just keep an eye on your boyfriend, make sure he doesn't get too plastered." Amanda knew Daisy well enough to know she wouldn't try anything with her man, so nodded and sat down at the booth, leaving Daisy to go spend time with a guy she didn't know too well. Still, they found themselves talking and they actually had a lot in common. They were both smart people, they took a lot of the same subjects, it was pretty cool. Then, he let out a long-suffering sigh. "What's wrong?" Daisy asked.

"I'm just kind of lonely," he admitted. "I love Amanda, don't get me wrong, but I don't have any guy friends really, so there's so much I feel like I can't tell her. Plus, there's the race difference. She's pretty woke, but it's still difficult to talk honestly with her about the stuff I go through every day, and it isn't like she's had to deal with the same." Feeling for the guy, Daisy wanted to offer her support.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrashyTrishy (UN: hewhoismany at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169269-Magical-Coins/cid/2672388-Sitting-with-the-Dude