*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A building with neon roses (Rumble Roses)
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169286-Batman-vs-Female-Fighters/cid/2557350-A-building-with-neon-roses-Rumble-Roses
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mackel
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2169286
An anonymous threat has been seen to Batman; now he has find certain women and fight them
This choice: A building with neon roses (Rumble Roses)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A building with neon roses (Rumble Roses)

    by: Mackel
Rain poured heavily on the Batmobile's windshield as he approached a recently built building there were two neon roses hanging above the sign "Rumble Roses" Batman drove into a nearby alley and hopped out of his seat.

This place is an exclusive club for special events so if someone wanted him to come here then what could this place hide or at least what's the culprit's interest in this place? The club was closed for the night, Batman grappled to the rooftop to see if there was a more "subtle" way in, and when he got up there he was surprised to see a ceiling window open, like someone wanted him in.

Batman decided to go in anyway and has he landed on red tiled floor he saw that there was light coming from a room behind a bar, he went in to find another door with a flight of stairs going down; as the dark knight went downstairs he saw a wrestling ring but before he could properly investigate a arm wrapped around his neck and squeezed tight and before long; he passed out.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Reiko

*Noteb*
2. Makoto

*Noteb*
3. Aigle

*Noteb*
4. Dixie

*Noteb*
5. Candy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mackel (UN: a-knight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mackel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169286-Batman-vs-Female-Fighters/cid/2557350-A-building-with-neon-roses-Rumble-Roses