*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Android 18
  2. Yamcha Makes a Wish
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169849-Dragonball-Yamchas-Hypnotic-Wish/cid/2551172-Android-18
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2169849
Yamcha, tired of being seen as a joke, summons Shenron and wishes for hypnotic powers!
This choice: Android 18  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Android 18

    by: Mindcollector
Yamcha knew who his first target would be. Android 18... or Lazuli. But let's be honest, it's Android 18.

Yamcha had always been jealous of Krillin for landing such an attractive woman. He wanted her.

Also... she had beat the crap out of him more than once. He felt like he could go for a bit of Hypnotic Revenge!


He made his way to her place of residence, and knocked on the door. There was a long silence but, soon enough, 18 opened. She saw him, crossed her arms, and sighed.

"Oh... you." she hissed. "Krillin's not here. He went to some tournament and took our damn daughter with him without even asking me. So if you're looking for him he isn't here. And when he gets back you'll wanna look for him at the nearest hospital."

"Oh... geez 18 I uh... I didn't know that. But uh actually I'm kinda here to see you." he said with a weak laugh. She looked at him in confusion.

"You're here to see me..? Alright. I'll humor this... weirdness. I'll assume this isn't going to waste my time. Get in here."

Yamcha quickly made his way into the house, and 18 slammed the door behind them.

"Alright. So what do you want?" she said, impatiently. Yamcha grinned and held up his hand. The Transformed Spirit Ball appeared in his grip. 18 looked at him in confusion.

"Okay... what the hell is that? Did you seriously come here just to show..... me......" she began, but trailed off as black and white spirals appeared in her eyes. Her mouth hung open and a small bit of drool began to form in the corner of her mouth.

"Holy hell! It actually worked!" he yelled in joy. He stopped his Hypnosis technique and looked at 18. He approached her and gave her a bit of a forceful poke. She swayed a moment before returning to her original stance, still hypnotized.

"HELL YES! Alright! Where do I go from here?!" he said, grinning ear to ear.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mindcollector (UN: mindcollector at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169849-Dragonball-Yamchas-Hypnotic-Wish/cid/2551172-Android-18