*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chi-Chi
  2. Yamcha Makes a Wish
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169849-Dragonball-Yamchas-Hypnotic-Wish/cid/2551227-Chi-Chi
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2169849
Yamcha, tired of being seen as a joke, summons Shenron and wishes for hypnotic powers!
This choice: Chi-Chi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Chi-Chi

    by: Mindcollector
Yamcha weighed his options and, for whatever reason, came to the conclusion that Chi-Chi was the one he wanted to hypnotize.

Sure, he didn't have a personal grudge against her, nor did he have any truly romantic feelings for her. But she lived more or less in the middle of nowhere, her whole family was away at a tournament, and she wasn't exactly unattractive. Besides, he wasn't even certain how well this hypnosis thing worked.

If he showed up and failed to hypnotize her... Goku probably wouldn't really get what that meant. He'd be home free! So he headed out to the home of Goku and Chi-Chi. He knocked on the door and almost instantly is swung open.

"GOHA-- oh... it's you..." she pouted.

"I uh... I don't even look like Gohan..." he said awkwardly.

"I was HOPING my son came back home to be with his mother... I guess you'll have to do for company. Unless you're looking for my family in which case THEY ALL LEFT!" she yells, seemingly at the sky.

"Yeah... I'm aware. I was kinda left behind too. Tien and Krillin went with Goku and we haven't talked in a long time. I figured..."

"Wait wait. You actually came to visit ME?" she inquired

"Yeah..? I guess. I just needed someone to talk to. Everyone else is gone and you're the only woman who doesn't er... hate me."


Chi-Chi stares at him a moment, then smiles and steps aside.

"Come on in!"

Yamcha enters the small house and Chi-Chi moves towards the kitchen.

"Tea?" she inquires.

"Sure"

Yamcha sits down. After a moment Chi-Chi returns with tea for the both of them, then sits down as well.

"So... I haven't seen you for a bit. Or talked to you, at least. How have things been?" Chi-Chi asked awkwardly.

"Pretty good. I haven't been fighting much. Been focusing on Baseball. Though I have been working on a Ki technique that I can use as a baseball. Makes it a lot easier for me because I can control it, so I can make it come back. I don't have to fly off to get a ball."

"Ha! I wish Goku would do something like that. Take Goten out into the yard and play baseball with him. Even if he's using his weird abilities. Mind showing him how it works when he comes home? Maybe I can get him to agree by saying it's ki training or something."

"I could show you how to do it. I know you don't really have Ki control but honestly a cat could probably manage the Ki it takes to use it. You could show Goku as soon as he gets home. Then he won't take the first opportunity to run off again."

Chi-Chi's eyes lit up.

"YES. SHOW ME. RIGHT NOW." she demanded.

Yamcha chuckled in fear for a moment before slowly raising his hand.

"U-u-uhhh... let me uh..."

He activates the hypnosis technique. Chi-Chi stares at it.

"So how do I do it?" she questions.

"Just keep looking into it." Yamcha replies with a chuckle as Chi-Chi's eyes adopt a spiral pattern and her body goes slack.

"Perfect! Now... what will my first task be for you, Chi-Chi?"

What does he make her do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mindcollector (UN: mindcollector at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169849-Dragonball-Yamchas-Hypnotic-Wish/cid/2551227-Chi-Chi