*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Food
  2. Maddy parkinson
  3. Home screen
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169954-Inanimate-objectification/cid/2648235-Food
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2169954
You join an app which allows you to browse a selection of people wishing to use you
This choice: Food  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Food

    by: dustman1
You hit accept, she imediately changes you, no message or warning. "Oh thank you for accepting, im so fucin' hungry right now" maddy said through what you assumed was an australian accent.
"I just needed a quick snack to keep me going so, youre a bite size toffee sweet. I know seems like a waste considering me eating you will kill you and all" *wait...what? Thisll kill you? You think to yourself.* "but" maddy continued " i realy dont give a fuck, since the way i see it im the only person here, and below me on the table is just a piece of normal toffee for me to eat how i want. Your mistake, not mine. Byeeee" with that she lifted you efortlessly with her thumb and index finger and broght you to her massive lips, already not paying attention to you while scrolling through the tf app for a left running shoe, another unaware victim of maddy parkinson. You diddnt see who she decided on as she shoved you ontop of her dripping wet warm tounge, before sliding it back into her cavernous hungry mouth, her top lip roughly plowed over your surface, then darkness...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She begins harshley chewing

*Noteb*
2. She starts to suck you hard

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dustman1 (UN: dustman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dustman1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169954-Inanimate-objectification/cid/2648235-Food