*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wear you.
  2. What am i?
  3. Maddy parkinson
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169954-Inanimate-objectification/cid/2752181-Wear-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2169954
You join an app which allows you to browse a selection of people wishing to use you
This choice: Wear you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Wear you.

    by: nasome
Leeet's see if you fit.. She then throws you in her bed, and starts to take of her shorts.

Once again you feel that weird sensation of being picked up. She starts to lower you, and then you see a giant feet comming in your direction, for a second you thought that she was going to step on you, till you feel one of your holes being touched by one of her ankles. After you feel the second ankle touch you, not worried about being trampled anymore, you look up and finally sees what awaits for you.

It looks like 2 pale towers, higher than the 5 store building you live in. On the rooftops they meet each other in a pussy larger than you, maybe.As if in an elevator you start to go up.

No, no, please. This is not what i wanted...
And up.

Siri stop app...cancel...go back..undo...
And up.

You start to feel the smell of her intimate area, even tough you like girls, this is not a pleasent smell. You close your eyes wishing this is nothing but a dream.
And suddenly it stops. You feel a pressure all around the leg holes on you. You then realise that you are stucked thight high.

Dammit, the app made you the wrong size...
Thank god, looks like my lucky is turning
Nothing a little brute force can't handle, i hope it doesn't lose elasticit

And then you feel the worst pain you ever felt your whole life, as a skinny girl's thumbs have the strenght to deform your whole body, stretching you out of the safe limits of your fabric body.

Finally, a perfect fit. A little tight, but you'll loosen eventually

The region that contains your face is know pressed against her pussy, you feel almost as if you were her second skin. Every wrinkle of her genital is carved on your face, you can fell the curve or lips, and her bush ticklening you. The smell you could feel earlier is 10 times stronger now that you are glued to the source. No, its not only smell, it's taste. You are tasting her pussy. Your whole body aches, you feel pain spikes as she moves around, your whole world shifts at her mere walking.

Fuuuck, it feels so empowering to have a grown ass man serving me as something so insignificant as my underwear.

You feel something huge behind your 'head' pressing you against her lips, its getting hotter in there, then it hits you. She is massaging herself down there. Is she really going to masturbate wearing you?! What kind of psycho would do that.

Knock Knock Knock

You hear the door knocking, saved by the bell.

She puts on her shorts, and open the door for...





You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Nathaly, her friend.

*Noteb*
2. Kyle, her boyfriend

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nasome (UN: nasome at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dustman1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169954-Inanimate-objectification/cid/2752181-Wear-you