*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2561301-Get-to-her-head
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: Get to her head  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Get to her head

    by: darklordzx5
Seeing this was your best chance, you flew next to her planetoid sized head, you set the ship on her same speed, looking on possible entries, her head provided many entry points for you..

The center of the bridge formed an hologram of her head with each points, they're common thing.

Her ears were odvious, you were flying next to one but there were a chance she might heard you, even in this size, the engines were loud, she might hear it as a small or faint buzzing sound, a chance that she might ignore it but there is another thing if she decide to pay attention to it. Nevertheless, you have to activate the phase shift device to get pass her eardrum.

Now, the most safest passage are her nose and mouth, technically both share the same ends between her trachea and esophagus, but the nose had a more easier access to her lungs while the mouth is more of a classic entry point into the Apple Mar- woman, to her stomach.

Either way, all goes to the same goal here, it didn't matter in the long term, only where your journey start.

Where you decide to go?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her Ear.

*Noteb*
2. Her Nose.

3. Her Mouth.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darklordzx5 (UN: firelordzx5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2561301-Get-to-her-head