*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2849367-You-began-ramming-the-walls-for-a-escape-route
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: You began ramming the walls for a escape route!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

You began ramming the walls for a escape route!

    by: Brown
As the gigantic Bulma began to slowly walk back into the house,you still having at least some control over the small vessel,started ramming the sides of her anus walls which were a dark pink in terms of color and as she was about yo approach Master Roshi to see what he had for dinner,Bulma stopped in her tracks and grabbed hold of her stomach.

"What th-Ohhhhhhhhh! My-My stomach!" She moaned.

"Don't start puking before dinner tonight Bulma! I made us sone lovely...." The old man smirked looking up.

"Not now Master Roshi! Something's upset my stomach!" Bulma hissed,as she clutched her stomach which felt like she just swallowed a huge boulder!

" Something you ate my dear?"

"Maybe....though I don't really recall eating anything today! Ahhh I-I got to get to the restroom...it feels like my stomach's going to burst!"

As again and again in pure desperation to escape,you forced the ship to ram various parts of the DBZ chick's rectum walls,causing the entire place to wobble and shake like crazy until the power cells were nearly depleted.

"There that ought to be enough to get me out of here!" You thought but nope as Bulma was racing towards the nearest bathroom and was about to pull down her bikini bottom and panties intact when she couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Hold up what's that particular funky sound....Oh No...Don't Tell Me.... She's Not Really Going To...." You said out loud.

But yep it happened with a huge expel of inner gas and the roar of a freight train,Bulma unleashed her inner loads.

"PPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" The blast of a hot wet fart launched you like a rocket right into the back of her red and white striped panties as you even within the air-tight sub,couldn't block out the horrible smell.

"Oh God is that rank! Crap what the hell did this girl eat?" You screamed,plugging your nose with both hands as for Bulma herself,she thanked her lucky stars that Master Roshi couldn't hear or even smell what she just did.

"Ahhhhh Oh Yuck that was nasty! But I had to let that out. Hopefully that should clear up whatever has been upsetting my stomach!" As she pulled up her bikini bottom and you cursed out loud,knowing you just missed your chance to escape and with no other option as you were sealed up in darkness,you....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Venture deeper inter her body for another way out

2. Suddenly, Bulma's anus gaps open, time to get out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brown (UN: supermario5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2849367-You-began-ramming-the-walls-for-a-escape-route