*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bust Increase
  2. The Mirror
  3. Katie
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2765542-Bust-Increase
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2171658
A haunted house has an expansive effect on uninvited guests...
This choice: Katie wants bigger boobs...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Bust Increase

    by: Unknown
Katie took another look at herself in the mirror. As much as she liked her body, she had to admit that she was a little dissapointed with her bust. She always thought that she could have used a little more growth up top. So, she answered the voice.

"I guess if I had to change anything, I'd want bigger boobs." She said quietly.

"Then you shall recieve." The mysterious voice replied. Before Katie could question any further, there was another flash of light on the mirror, and then... nothing but silence.

"OK, that was... bizarre." Katie said, completely confused. Deciding she had spent enough time in the room, she turned and started to leave.

Before she could make it very far, though, she felt something... odd. There was this strange warmth on her chest. Not only that, but it felt like her B cup bra was a bit tighter then it was earlier that day. Confused, Katie looked down, and was surprised by the sight.

Her boobs actually seemed to be growing. Her previous B cups had grown into D's, and still seemed to be swelling. Her tank top was starting to strain from her new bust, since it wasn't designed for that size.

"Holy crap!" Katie exclaimed, shocked. "Did... did that mirror do this? This is unbelievable... but at the same time, kind of nice."

As her boobs swelled into E cup territory, Katie walked back to the mirror and looked at her reflection. She did have to admit, weird as this was, she was happy to have a bigger bust. Then she felt her bra get tighter, and decided to shed her tank top and bra, lest they rip.

It took a little bit due to her new size, but she did get her top and bra off, leaving her boobs out free. By this point, they had grown into F cups.

"OK, that's a good size." Katie said. "Hopefully they'll stop here. ...wait, does the mirror know I want them to stop? Hey, voice, if you can hear me, can you stop the growth please?"

There was silence. Katie looked back at the mirror, and saw that her boobs...

You have the following choices:

1. ...had stopped growing.

2. ...were still growing.

*Noteb*
3. ...had stopped, but something else was growing.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171658-Haunted-House-Transformation--Expansion/cid/2765542-Bust-Increase